<VV> My stuff on eBay -NO CORVAIR-

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri May 30 00:06:34 EDT 2008

Hey Guys,
I'll be placing a few items on eBay for the next few days, and I don't  think
any of it will be Corvair related... just do a "seller search" for  Lonzovair
and you'll find my stuff. There are some GM parts manuals from the  1980s and
early 1990s for S10, Astro vans, full size C&K (R&V) and maybe  some G van
stuff, maybe a spare Chilton's or Haynes service manual (gotta dig  'em up and
take pictures)... I also have an NOS engine oil dipstick for a Fiero  that I'll
be putting on there (it doesn't fit '88 models)... There's also a  GM 1990-96
Corvette air filter rather cheap, too... I've already  listed it.
I'm just clearing out some boxes I haven't opened since I moved here and
broke my leg... I need to clear them out.... and the extra money is a  bonus.
Just so ya know...
Thanks for lookin' and to those who do, thanks for bidding!
Later,
Lonzo

Lon  Anderson
White Mills, KY
CORSA, Derby City Corvair, Corvanatics
1961  Greenbrier 110/pg
1963 Greenbrier 95/4spd
1964 700 95/pg
1969 Monza  110/pg FOR SALE  (might be on ebay soon as  well)

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.