<VV> Front suspension hockey stick

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Fri May 30 05:29:51 EDT 2008

-----
Does the hockey stick from a late suspension fit the '64 suspension?  I
know that there are some differences between the years. The part that I
have has pressed in studs and a metal piece between the studs and the
hockey stick.

Okey Dokey.....I'll bite, what the hell is a "hockey stick".  We musta
missed that somewhere in my engineering classes, and I can't for the life of
me think what actual suspension component MIGHT look enough like a hockey
stick to call it that.

FWIW, every piece of a suspension has an actual correct name that any
engineer from Detroit to Stuttgart to Shanghai knows and understands, and
"hockey stick" isn't one of them.

John