<VV> Front sway bar hardware

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Fri May 30 15:00:10 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/30/2008 2:12:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nicolcs at aol.com writes:

Strongly  suggest replacing with identical hardware. It's good enough to last
40+  years and endure racing; why mess with that?
Craig  Nicol

You are right.  I had forgotten the earlier thread.  I usually  try not to
improve my Corvairs too much.  After this thread a couple of  years ago I went
back out and retorqed the grade 8 front suspension to frame  mount bolts to the
higher torques.  Thanks for the reminder.

Bob Hall

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.