<VV> tone here

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Sat May 31 18:18:49 EDT 2008

I like VV, but have to admit, it is sometimes a tough crowd. As an example, the front sway bar hardware string, that I started recently, ended up in somewhere about being organized and what is acceptable in concourse.
So it went beyond the topic big deal. For me, that's cool, sometimes there is more insight when a string goes a little of course or topic.
To defend myself a little bit, I always try to put a little background into a technical dilemma and posts to acclimate others about the position I am in . For example, the reasons I wanted to know more about type of bolts for the sway bar and sizes for it was because I did not baggy them, and I usually do this. In this specific circumstance I just worked under the assumption that I could look at my coupe which is parked right next to my convertible, of which I disclosed in the post, for my answers. But I realized that isn't always going to work in my favor, so, yeah, stay organized, even if its only six bolts, washers and nuts.
The part of all this that sometimes gets my goat, is when you try really hard to capture a problem, or attempt to project your personality in these posts, and some one else doesn't take the time to read your background info it kind of sucks. Like, "I always baggy my things and mark them and put them on a shelf". Well, duh.
I watch my dad, who took apart a 1954 corvette, 35 years ago, and didn't do a damn thing about organizing the tear down. And now at 72, he trying to figure out what the heck he did, just watching that for two minutes, makes me cringe. Not to mention that he begins the resto by rebuilding the transmission, why start there?
Hey guys, just chill out, I look to VV for the quick and convenience thing. Its got to be the one thing for me at least that CORSA sanctions, that I use almost everyday. Its fun and convenient, I am grateful that all of you share what you do. A little more of a relaxed state of mind around here would help. I like my Corvair hobby, it gets me out of the house, using my brain, my hands and leaves all the other daily grind mental anguish out of the garage.
Now, what in the world is the Vairorg thing?
chris
69 monza cpe 140/4
60 monza vert 110/pg