<VV> Roy Rogers's Corvair

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Sat May 31 23:38:21 EDT 2008

I just got back from a big cruise-in near Portsmouth Ohio. Seeing my Monza,
a gentleman approached me and said he just bought a '64 Monza 2dr 110/PG. He
said it was a rust free California car and had the black and gold plates in
the trunk! Later on he told me that he was pretty sure the car belonged to
Roy Rogers, which is plausible, because Roy Rogers grew up near Portsmouth.
He said that Roy had the car shipped to Ohio from California to a friend
back home in Southern Ohio, but he has no documentation to show that.

Anyway, the car is for sale and I believe he told me he is asking $2500. His
number is 740-935-1870, if anyone is interested.

Marc Sheridan