<VV> Corvairs on TV - NCIS

Charles Lee chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sat Nov 1 18:20:13 EDT 2008

Right, I actually record everything I might want to watch eventually,
when time permits, so I had in my 'archive' anyway.
There's nothing else on at the same time as NCIS (which is usually
pretty good) that I would watch if it was the only thing on, so...

As mentioned in another post, it was NOT a top-of-the-line Corsa
convert, it was a non-descript, re-painted 500 coupe, unlike the Roman
Red (?) Malibu-striped Monza coupe that appears several times at the
beginning of "Life on Mars" last week.

I recognized the roofline as they panned across it, and then it's seen
down the passenger side a few seconds later, just before it somehow
moves to an alley where we see it from the left front as the guys runs
after someone.
I don't know how it got there so fast, unless there were two red Monza
on the same street ?

Magic of TV, I guess.

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Frank DuVal
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2008 1:30 PM
To: J R Read_HML
Cc: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Corvairs on TV - NCIS

Ummnm, Boston Legal is on Mondays 10PM and NCIS is on Tuesdays 8PM.
Perhaps you meant CSI Miami? Or Chicago does things differently than the

east coast...

This is why I run a DVR and several VCRs still.... I can time shift a
lot.

I haven't seen a Corvair on CSI Miami. But I have seen them on NCIS
twice. Monk once.

Frank DuVal

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/