<VV> Gas Brands no difference in basic formula

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Tue Nov 4 23:36:39 EST 2008

I can easily see this being true for the vast majority of gasolines, but
how about Amoco/BP Ultimate? That still seems to be a vastly different
fuel from the base up; much more than just an additive difference. Are
there any other brands that are similarly "special"? Or conversely any
"off brand" that carries the Ultimate under some cheaper label?

Bill