<VV> pikes peak and plugs

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 12:37:58 EST 2008

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aah32sRUd0g_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aah32sRUd0gi)

really have to learn how to download these!!  the longer ones can be
addictive.
wondering what plug in ngk most are using on a stock  64 110hp  powerglide
causally driven car?  i had a car come back to me with a  skip last night that
i put a lot of work into last summer that ended up being a  shorted plug.
showed up good in my old champion plug tester / cleaner.  after i replaced it and
test drove it , it was fine.
now i wonder if i should have put a hotter plug in it.  it always has  high
test in it , and most driving is around town by the lady that owns  it.  any
thoughts?
i run the same plugs in my truck so i hope it was just a fluke (one of a  few
i have had happen to me this year!!) failure.
regards, tim colson

Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)