<VV> The Great Western Fan belt toss, Conclusion

rt66vairs at aol.com rt66vairs at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 00:10:20 EST 2008

Dave,

?

Since it was your first fan belt toss you don't really have any experience to reference

from.

?

I wasn't there because of work issues but have heard from some folks that it was nothing

like what we enjoy at the Toss in Palm Springs.

I understand the reason for the move was to get more into the public eye but I also understand
the primary purpose is to put on an event for Corvair enthusiasts.

?

IECC is the host chapter next year and plans are in place for the GWFBT&SM to return to

Palm Springs for 2009. The dates will be Oct. 23-25 and the place will be back in Sunrise
Park... Where it did NOT rain this this past weekend.

Tim Abney
IECC