<VV> [VV-talk] Election 2008

Kenneth E Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Fri Nov 7 09:32:56 EST 2008

I am not here to claim any kind of a conspiracy ... on the
other hand one would expect the news media to hash and
rehash the situation.  Other than blaming GWB they have
been relatively silent.  Or have I missed their multitudes of
explanations?

So, does anyone know?  Who or what pulled the trigger?
Ken P

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212792382x1200798498/aol?redir=
http://searchblog.aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-holidays-from