<VV> Corsa Communique--Tires

Robert Henry robertkhenry at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 8 11:25:55 EST 2008

I just bought Hankooks for my Corsa. At first, I ordered Firestones at
Sears. After a week of waiting, Sears reported that Firestone has
discontinued the tire and that Hankook is the only choice left.

I've only had the Hankooks a few weeks but so far they're running just fine.
I can't evaluate them meaningfully at this point. They're much better than
the worn-out tires I had, but then just about any new tire would be.

I'm still getting occasional shimmy and wander, but that could indicate a
need for shocks and remaining problems with the steering box.

Robert Henry