<VV> Tires

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 8 21:43:48 EST 2008

Bruce....   MY choice was based solely on past personal experience with
Firestone tires.  I wanted to (for sure) try an alternative.  I do not
totally agree with your excellent tire comment with respect to Firestone.
If I did, I'd not have gone overseas.

I'm now in a position (with Hankooks) to make a mental personal comparison.
So far, there are SOME things I don't like about both.  In the end, I think
it will come down to which I like - not better - but least worst.  In the
REAL END, it will likely come down to who still makes the right size without
having to pay $200+ per tire.

Tell me, do you think the Hankooks - coming from China - are heavier due to
the lead content?  You'd think the rice would make them lighter!  OK - this
part was intended as humor so please do not respond to this paragraph.

Later, JR