<VV> Fw: 61 Corvair Greenbrier

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 23:04:22 EST 2008

To all,
I was emailed this Info to late for the last Issue of CorvanAntics
Maybe someone in the PA, NJ, Maryland area would be interested.
Please contact Dani @ gurliegurldnt2002 at yahoo.com
The few pictures I saw in my opinion make it look worth looking at.
I would go look if I wasn't 17hrs away
Newly upolstered front seat
Bright  red paint
Please let me know if someone buys it
 Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
1963 Corvair 95 84hp Powerglide 18K miles
1965 Greenbrier 110hp 4 Spd
1965 Monza Convertible 140hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM