<VV> Stumbling acceleration

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 10 18:14:00 EST 2008

Well,

If/when you solve it, I'd like to hear the solution.  I've been dealing with
it (and have partially improved it) for a while now.  I THINK it may be
related to carb jetting and/or accelerator pumps.  I have already changed
the springs and weights in the distributor so that the advance comes in
earlier and that got rid of about half of the problem, but not all.  I'm
thinking about possibly adding the accelerator pumps to the secondaries
since the problem is right at about the point where the secondaries would be
starting to open.

But, I have an unheated garage and it is COLD out.  So, I just might wait
till Spring to see if it fixes itself.  <Big Grin>

I did recently purchase (not yet installed) a set of Seth's plug wires.
Perhaps the solution is waiting on my TO DO shelf right now?

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140