<VV> Just a moment to say thanks....

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 11 05:13:27 EST 2008

The Armistice to end the "war to end all wars" was signed at the 11th Hour
of the 11th Day of the 11th Month.  It is at that time the Commonwealth
countries take two minutes to pay their respects.

Here's a link to a moving song that sums up the importance of remembering
these courageous men and women.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kX_3y3u5Uo

Also of interest.  There are only 10 survivors of the First World War still
alive, the youngest is 107.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surviving_veterans_of_World_War_I

My thanks to all that have served their countries.

Regards,
Joel