<VV> SEMA show - Can you believe - no vair

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Nov 12 02:38:23 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/11/2008 5:53:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kaczmarek at charter.net writes:

You  should have been at SEMA in Las Vegas last week.
ALL the tire companies  pulled out.

One of my company's biggest competitors, Soffseal rubber,  that had a space
twice the size of Steele's, decided they couldn't afford  to send out their
personnel and equipment, and their space was also  empty.  Very odd indeed.

Hank

Almost all of the big tire companies that normally are there, were  there,
Hank, excepting Michelin. Which ones were you referring to? There were  lots of
them there. I saw the Steele folks. I was going to drop by and tell them  what
a good job you are doing, but they were too busy when I went by. The  show
looked as crowded as usual to me. There were a few holes in the booth
landscapes, but not many.

I stopped by the Toyo, Kumho, Yokohama, Nitto, Pirelli, Cooper,  General,
Dunlop, Sumitomo, Falken, Continental  booths - Michelin  was not there - and
BFG, a Michelin subsidiary also was absent - but they  weren't there last year
either! The thrust of the show is mainly to sell to  dealers, after all.
Goodyear and Firestone/Bridgestone have their dealers. -  Seth

Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)