<VV> rice burners vs oil drippers

Ken Lundy (Home) klundy at optonline.net
Wed Nov 12 16:51:01 EST 2008

Not a speck of rust anywhere on the Corvair JR!
Also... I owned Japanese cars and trucks throughout the 70s and 80s.
Toyotas, Hondas, Subarus. One thing they all had in common... rust. The
Toyotas and Hondas ran great, but the bodies didn¹t last. The Subaru was so
bad the front McPherson strut towers rusted out. Haven¹t bought Japanese
since.
Regards,
Ken Lundy
NJ
64 Monza Convertible, 2007 Trailblazer, 2008 Colorado... all rust and leak
free!