<VV> CPF donation

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Thu Nov 13 10:02:41 EST 2008

Many thanks to George Jones, James Weber and the members of the
Tidewater Corvair Club for raffling off a 1964 Corvair convertible and
donating $10,495 from the profits to the Corvair Preservation
Foundation.  This gift is much appreciated!
We are currently restoring John Fitch's last Sprint and hope to place it
in the Saratoga Springs, NY museum where John's Phoenix is displayed.
At the moment we don't have enough money for our own museum but with
donations like this, who knows what we can do?
Thanks again, Clark Hartzel, CPF Curator