<VV> CPF donation

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Nov 13 11:15:49 EST 2008

Yes,

My wife and I discussed this last night. A snip from Eve Ellis' note:

". In lieu of flowers,
donations can be made to either the CORSA / CPF Fund or the SPCA. As you
know, his beloved 1969 Corvairs, the '69 Project, the '69er Newsletter and
our rescued cats were very important to him. "

A donation to CPF will be made by us in lieu of flowers.

Frank DuVal

Clark - - -How about encouraging donations in Mark Ellis's behalf to the
museum.  He was a big supporter of preserving all forms of the Corvair and
especially the 1969 - - -Dick Shank