<VV> Fw: Info on Bargin 68 Corvair Monza form Lee Cramp

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 13 13:06:39 EST 2008

Harry Yarnell
Perryman garage and orphanage
Perryman, MD
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net

From: acramp at keville.com
To: hyarnell at earthlink.net
CC: alcramp at msn.com
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:05:38 -0500
Subject: Info on Bargin 68 Corvair Monza form Lee Cramp

Harry, Remember I mentioned this 68 Corvair at the Caddillac show?  Well guess what? It turn back up with even a lower price.  When I talked to the husband -- Roger. He had wanted $600 or he was going to part it out.  Looks like his wife is know handeling it and must have said: no /Way to a pile of parts.  So You might want to look into this as you probably have enough Rednecks(LOL) up there who would want the pick up.  The Corvair has 52,000 mi original drivling. New interior. New parts. Not running because the gas tank was taken out to seal by the former owner to reseal and has all the new hoses to reinstall.   These cars are just souh of Mannas, Va, below   RT 66.  According to the now owners they bought this from an estate and the deceased owner had never titiled it in his own name. Car came from MD.  Seems like a nice , not too molested, almost rust free 68.  Too nice for parts.  So Now I let you know.  Hope th eemail is right. Got it from VV members.  If this image does not go through then here is the Craigslist No.   sale-911963204 at craigslist.org      if you are not interested put it out to VV or pass it on.