<VV> '63 for sale in Johnstown, PA

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 12:20:59 EST 2008

Yesterday I was in Johnstown, PA on business.  The Holiday Inn placed
outside my door a copy of the local paper alongside the usual USA Today.   As is my
practice, I checked the local paper for any Corvairs in the classifieds  and
lo and behold they had one!  The ad reads; "1963 Corvair- 2 door coupe,
excellent condition, offer, 814-443-3207.  The ad was accompanied by a  small b&w
pic shot from the rear.  The car appears to be a dark  color.  It looks shiny
and appears to have the correct rear grill for a  '63.  It appears to have
fender skirts which isn't exactly my cup of tea  but whatever.  I know nothing more
about this car than what I read in the  paper.  My only interest is in
helping a Corvair find a good home!

~Bill Stanley