<VV> Rampy on E-Bay

Bob Saunders upnorth1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 19:56:46 EST 2008

I happen to like the truck, have a 61 loadside myself.

I can guess the following:

1: Clear turn signals on front instead of amber
2: Non stock mirrors
3: Carpet instead of vinyl on the floors
4: something to the left of the rear license late light
5: nice rhino lining in the bed
6: some type of additional gauges next to ash tray
7: non stock radio
7: non stock upholstery

can I stop drooling? I would love to have this truck!

Chaplain Bob

--
 FROM TROPICAL WISCONSIN
AT THE TIP OF LAKE SUPERIOR