<VV> Fw: You've received a question about your eBay item, Chevrolet : Corvair

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Sat Nov 15 09:38:59 EST 2008

I noticed that the Rampside seller has been publishing people's questions
and his answers on the sale page, so assuming there is an above-board reason
for the bed being finished in schutz, I am sure he will publish his answer
to this question on the page.

Let's see, shall we? I haven't received a reply yet...

Cheers

Alan

Dear gimc0,

Hi - could you tell me why the bed has been finished in textured paint
rather than smooth, please? Thanks - Alan

Item and user details

Item Title:            Chevrolet : Corvair
Item Number:           230307119679
Item URL:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230307119679
End Date:              Nov-18-08 17:24:51 PST

>From User:
100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Mar-10-99 in United Kingdom
Location: Devon, United Kingdom

This message was sent while the listing was active.