<VV> Rampy on E-Bay

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Nov 15 10:48:48 EST 2008

Rhino lining is a brand name of a spray on bed liner. Line X is another
brand name. VERY popular for all types of pick up trucks here in the US,
especially NEW ones. Truck bed keeps looking good even when used as a
truck. You don't have to worry about small scratches ruining the finish.
And it is typically aplied to every square inch of the bed and sides.

http://www.rhinolinings.com/index.php

BTW, the original poster ownes a California "rust free" rampside with
spray on bed liner. Works great.

But you are correct that it can be used to conceal rust or repairs. But
you  can usually tell from the other side and under side how good the
truck really is!

Frank DuVal