<VV> How stable is Sta-Bil?

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Sat Nov 15 14:25:08 EST 2008

Not sure about shelf life, but I swear by it...I put it in Viarforceone and
the 58 vw....andf the lawn tractor and all my gas powered tools...and they
start right up after winter (Michigan) storage.

Best few dollars I ever spent.  Easy to measure appropriate dose too, with
the graduated pour spout thingy.

Mike in Michigan