<VV> Occasional Oil Smoke puff

sgang54 at aol.com sgang54 at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 21:47:44 EST 2008

I recently experienced the same thing. I noticed some paper under the oil cooler cover. When I pulled off the top shroud, I found a mouse nest in the left cylinder bank. Luckily I caught it in time and the engine returned to normal after a good cleaning and treatment with Marvel Mystery Oil for good measure. Hopefully you will be lucky too.

Steve Gangi

Message: 3