<VV> Powerglide Park

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 00:10:32 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/17/2008 9:03:17 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
chaz at ProperProPer.com writes:

Corvair had a cable that was probably not strong enough to push in and  pull
out the pin ?

 Are you on drugs??  GGGGGGG

In my first Challenge  I said, "   No TorqueFlites.. 3  sp auto with PARK
with CABLES smaller than our HEATER  cables!!

And NO  the PowerFlite [ 2 sp auto with Pushbuttons / cables  ]  had NO  Park!

I put a '58  383 / TorqueFlite in a 56 Plymouth  Savoy......  push buttons
had no P  button

Car had the old DRUM brake on the trans tailshaft!   No   E-brakes on the
Rear axle!

56 was a 277ci / PF  with 3.90  diff.....

By 58 all Chrysler products came with  3.23's

A Street Racer loves Gearing!!  So..... I sure didn't swap out the  Rearend!!

I never forgot to put the block under the tire when parked on a  hill.....

But the next owner did!!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.