<VV> Monza Junior For Sale

chevrobilia at juno.com chevrobilia at juno.com
Tue Nov 18 21:27:50 EST 2008

Hi,
See the email below. Dave seems like he's going to do a really nice job restoring his Monza Jr. It's an early car that his sister won from Chevrolet in an automotive trade show in 1965. Dave is a retired modeler and did the master model for Chrysler for the PT Cruiser body.
I haven't seen the car or pictures, though he's called me several times about it. Even though I've told him that Monza Jrs aren't particularly rare, he apparently still thinks they are.
Pilot Hill is near Placerville, not far from Sacramento.
Dave Newell