<VV> right rear axle yoke play

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Wed Nov 19 20:24:48 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/19/2008 4:56:18 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Markpowhatan at aol.com writes:

I was shown by the guys that my right  (short) rear
axle stub  wobbled around when holding the rear wheel and  working it from
side to
side (3 and 9 o'clock on tire).  This was  while the wheel was  on the
machine
with full weight of car on it, and there  was a new  wheel bearing on it too.

This complicated the rear wheel   alignment.

 Wheel bearing has nothing to do with this.

 How many degrees?   or fractions of an inch ?   did  it move?

Matt  Nall
Charleston, Ore.
_http://tinyurl.com/D-MBigSingles_ (http://tinyurl.com/D-MBigSingles)