<VV> Web site update and an ad

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Nov 20 09:27:38 EST 2008

Hi folks,

Many of you know I've had a web site up for some time now, mostly
dedicated to Corvair Autocross mods, but with a lot of other stuff
that I've collected over the years.  A few months ago I started a
mild redesign of the site to make it a little easier to read and find
things.  I've also taken the opportunity to edit a number of pages,
both for readability and to add new bits both from my own experience
as well as a lot of contributors (thanks!) from these lists, and I've
added quite a few photos.  I now have most of the pages done - there
are still a handful left to convert and some contributions to
include, but the refresh is very nearly complete:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/

Now for a brief commercial message - if you're doing any shopping
through Amazon, I have an Associates account. What that means is
going through my site nets me a cut of their profit - no cost to
you.  BTW, the same is true for any other site that has Amazon links,
if you want to support them, just go to their site first, and click
on an Amazon link to set the referral to them.  This is the link from
my site:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?
link_code=ur2&tag=bryanscorvairaut&camp=1789&creative=9325&path=subst/
home/home.html

If you find anything incorrect, have questions, find a broken link,
have something to add, or just want to brag about your latest project
<G>, please drop me a note.  Thanks for reading.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa