<VV> Thanks for Starter Help

Kent Duncan kent_duncan at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 11:26:50 EST 2008

What a great list!  My question about starters available from FLAPS yielded numerous responses, including a variety of opinions (all different) on what I might find locally, suggestions for swapping guts from other GM starters, using a local rebuilder, etc.

Bottom line, I was able to cobble something together for now using stuff that was lying around...

And will immediately act on the suggestion to have a local rebuilder go through a spare so I have a second starter on hand at all times!

Thanks!

Kent Duncan