<VV> GREAT WESTERN FAN BELT TOSS - FOLLOWUP

Rod Murray rmurray at anaheimducks.com
Fri Nov 21 13:16:32 EST 2008

As a followup to the recent Great Western Fan Belt Toss, Vintage Corsa is asking for your feedback to our decision and efforts at hosting this year's event at the Orange County Marketplace instead of Palm Springs.  Your honest input and prompt response is appreciated.  With my apologies for not sending this out sooner, I'm hoping to compile your responses to include in our December newsletter, and would like to include names and club affiliations - however, I won't disrespect anyone's privacy, and will withhold personal info if requested.

IF YOU ATTENDED THE EVENT...
-          What did you like?
-          What didn't you like?
-          Most significant differences (ie benefits / drawbacks) between OC location and Palm Springs?
-          Do you think our objective of showcasing the Corvair to a new audience was met?
-          Any other comments?

IF YOU NORMALLY ATTEND THE PALM SPRINGS EVENT, BUT DID NOT ATTEND THIS YEAR, WHY? (basically, if you chose not to attend due to location change or related reason, we'd like to know why)...

If possible, please get back to me no later than Tuesday, 11/25 so we can meet our newsletter deadline.  thx!

Vairy Best,

Rod Murray
Vintage Corsa
Newsletter, Web