<VV> Corvair "Homecoming"

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 11:46:01 EST 2008

Ken Pepke corrected/reminded me!  I just didn't "recall" the right  name.

In my note last night on the mural, I mis-identified the Detroit  Area
Corvair Club annual event.

The DACC holds an annual "HOMECOMING" in Plymouth, MI.

Those attending the 2009 Homecoming did have a chance to revisit the
Heritage Center ... and there are tentative plans to do it again in  2009.

This 2009 event will be on August 20 - 23 and is expected to attract  Corvair
owners from two or three countries and several  states.

Visit the DACC home page  at    _http://dacc.provide.net/_
(http://dacc.provide.net/)      for club information.

On line Registration will be available at the  site.

- Seth