<VV> check out this about the corvairs

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Sat Nov 22 14:23:24 EST 2008

Don't worry - these people are idiots. Saw this about a month ago, and
realised it was the usual tired old garbage that publications with little
integrity set the office boy doing to keep him occupied in the silly season.

It's not even consistent by its own standards (it even says in the text that
some of the cars were good cars that didn't sell well, and I'm sorry guys,
but a car that is a good car but doesn't sell well shouldn't make a list of
the 50 worst cars of all time).

Just ignore it - they aren't even worth writing to.

Cheers

Alan