<VV> check out this about the corvairs

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 16:19:55 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/22/2008 10:05:22 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mfrancis at wi.rr.com writes:

Hi  Frank,

I wouldn't get too upset with this list. I viewed all the cars  and while
some would be on anyone's list,
this angry little fool was  trying waay too hard to find a full 50. He's even
got Ferraris, Maseratis  and Lamborghinis in there,
so our Corvair is in good company. His only  skill seems to be delivering
biting one-liners at the outset of  each
model description.

Being a Time magazine hit piece, I also  noticed that he didn't have the
stones to sign his name  anywhere.

Mel

Dan Neil, of the L.A. Times; he writes about cars but is more critical than
Consumers' Union.
 He is more interested in getting his (satirical?) comments regarded  as wit
than conveying an accurate description of the cars he writes about (in my
opinion.)

Scotty from Hollyweird