<VV> connecting rod culling / balancing

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Nov 22 21:32:52 EST 2008

Thanks guys.  I found several digital scales on eBay for less than
$40 that are in the 600 gram range, just perfect for our purposes
based on the numbers Mark posted.

Armed with Dan's comments, I'll press some rods off the worn out
stock pistons and see what I can come up with out of several sets of
rods.

--Bryan