<VV> Memorial Service for Mark Ellis

wblanning at comcast.net wblanning at comcast.net
Mon Nov 24 17:44:38 EST 2008

Since many of you did not get to attend Mark's funeral, we will hold a memorial service in his honor near his home close to Richmond, VA as follows:

Date: Saturday, December 6, 2008
Time: 2 pm - 4 pm
Location: Hampton Inn - Mechanicsville, 7433 Bell Creek Rd, Mechanicsville, VA 23111

This is at the intersection of I-295 and Rt 360 (I-295 Exit 37A) on the east side of Richmond.  Turn left at the very first traffic light on Rt. 360 after exiting I-295.  The Hampton Inn is beside IHOP.  We will be in the meeting room on the ground floor.  The phone number for the motel is 804/559-0559 and a Mapquest link is below.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?name=Hampton+Inn-Mechanicsville&city=Mechanicsville&state=VA&address=7433+Bell+Creek+Rd&zipcode=23111&country=US&latitude=37.61147&longitude=-77.35493&geocode=ADDRESS&id=2845306

There will be opportunity for people to speak about Mark, give condolences to Eve and time to socialize.  Light refreshments will be served.  Dave Newell will be there from California for those that would like to see him too.

Although not binding, please advise by reply email if you plan to come so we can better estimate our refreshment needs.

Thanks,
Wade Lanning