<VV> anyone ever have a carb rebuilt at corvair underground ?

Dennis PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Tue Nov 25 15:37:28 EST 2008

Know one is more knowledgeable about Corvair carbs than Steve.  He's been rebuilding them since 1960.

Dennis" a satisied customer" Pleau> Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:19:12 -0800> From: corvairs at pacifier.com> To: Foltarz at rocketmail.com> CC: virtualvairs at corvair.org> Subject: Re: <VV> anyone ever have a carb rebuilt at corvair underground ?> > Hi Mark - This should be worded as, "Anyone have carbs rebuilt THROUGH > Corvair Underground", as Steve Goodman has rebuilt all of our carbs > under contract for about the past 25 years! Lon> > > Mark Foltarz wrote:> > Looking to get the carbs on my 110 rebuilt.> >> > Anyone ever have a carb rebuilt at corvair underground ?> >> > Thanks> >> > Mark