<VV> 61 Loadside Fire

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 17:45:40 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/25/2008 2:32:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com writes:

Wow....

 These technoheads always love to  expound!!  gggg

 Fromwhat you say... typical  belt off and owner kept  driving....  bet the
OT  switch wasn't even hooked up  properly..

 I've seen this scenario dozensd of times in SoCal in the summer...  Vairs
and Volkswagons...

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.