<VV> Oil pump suction tube

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 12:55:47 EST 2008

Clark,

I installed a deep oil pick-up on my car about two years ago. Before I did ,
I asked Ken Hand at the performance workshop about doing it and he said to
just tap it in. From my memory that was about all there was to it. There is
a bolt that holds it in place, once you get it seated, so the fit doesn't
have to be real tight.

Marc Sheridan