<VV> Ignition key cylinder installation

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Nov 27 01:50:44 EST 2008

You should just be able to slide the cylinder (with correct key
installed) into the hole slightly CCW of the ACC position. No paper clip
needed on reinstallation.

You can tell if the key is correct, as the side plate will suck in as
the key is fully inserted. If the side plate does not suck in flat, the
key is wrong.

Frank DuVal