<VV> Diff Fluid Level

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 27 13:17:34 EST 2008

Yes, it's low, but really not to worry. The gears are picking up the lube,
and since it's thick, it doesn't return to the sump fast enough to measure.
You're also probably checking it running cold, which exacerbates the
reading. I'd add a pint or so of gear lube.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman garage and orphanage
Perryman, MD
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net