<VV> Car Storage

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 28 12:26:26 EST 2008

Bill, I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my father in 1995, just a few months before my first son was born. It does get easier as time goes on. As far as that age old problem of car storage, I had to leave Los Angeles and settle for a small town in southwest Colorado. Yes, we have winter here but also we have lots of positives. No smog, very little crime,less drugs (our biggest concern with our 2 boys), no traffic, greatly reduced property taxes, extremely cheaper property, etc.. For me, the move to a small town has been a godsend. And now I have lots of room to pursue and enjoy my hobby.NO MORE BIG CITIES FOR ME!
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado