<VV> Bill's car choices

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 28 23:28:56 EST 2008

Hi Bill and everyone, You know that old adage that opinions are like
................ well uhh errr "noses".........:-), but I have read
all the posts that have been on VV and obviously many good ideas have
been offered and some questionable "charitable" solutions but I have
another idea that may be possible. If your townhome garage has a tall
ceiling you may be able to install a 2nd car hoist to store your
Corvair in the top level and park the Mercury on the floor level. I
know with the per square foot construction costs in Brooklyn your
garage may have a height of seven feet if your are lucky but then one
never knows unless you reveal this  imfo to all of us.

Corvairly,
Chuck Armer

CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
CORSA Member