<VV> Restoration of Early Vair in Bolivia 2 years so far!

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sat Nov 29 02:27:34 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/28/2008 11:18:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dave.thompson at verizon.net writes:

I was thinking....
In the sprit of the holidays, I wonder if some of  us have parts in our pile
that we could put together and ship to Richard to  help him out. OR, if some
of us could collect some parts he purchased and  pack them up together and
ship in one box to help save shipping for him. I  think it would be a great
gesture for us in the Corvair community to try to  help Richard rebuild one
of our favorite cars.

 Nice thought Dave!!

 But if you visited his website you'd see he's in the paint  shop!    has
been to the US  6 times.... and if it wasn't  for Civil unrest..and a big Hail
storm... it might be done by now!

 Also, everything  is subject to some hideous import  duty!  unless carried
in  your baggage!

Maybe we all should take a trip!!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

AOL.com.