<VV> Kent Sullivan made Hemmings

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sat Nov 29 12:16:31 EST 2008

Dave, thanks for posting. I was quite pleased with how the article came out.
I've known Jeff since college and have done my best to get him interested in
Corvairs. He is a Car Nut; really never met a classic or muscle car he
didn't like.

He was able to see the car and photograph it in June, when the car was in
Ventura for the CORSA convention.

--Kent