<VV> Restoration of Early Vair in Bolivia

Richard Widman richard at widman.biz
Sat Nov 29 19:14:38 EST 2008

BTW the last caravan I saw come through here was a dozen or so Wranglers
towing camping trailers from California. They were stopped at a fork in
the road in the middle of nowhere (13,000 above sea leavel) wondering
which way to go. Of course I knew those roads well.
It's not like further into the boondocks where Butch Casidy ended up,
where your road signs are what people have printed on little white rocks
(maybe 10 in diameter or whatever they can find) to tell you which town
or mine is which way. It is an honor system to leave the rock in the
right position afterwards.