<VV> Plastic Choke Trippers - Adv.

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 29 19:26:05 EST 2008

I have just purchased a very large quantity (possibly a lifetime supply :-) of the plastic choke trippers for our Rochester HV carbs. I was not completely happy with the quality or high price of what was available (some are too white and some too brittle), so I paid ($$$) to have a new mold made and get them produced in the original color but with more modern and durable material. (I don't think you can tell them from the originals). If anyone is interested in buying some of these in bulk (50-100?), (or even a pair, as I get more desperate), just drop me a note. Thanks for the space.
The Carbmeister