<VV> Thanksgiving -- that no Corvair was involved in this

Dave & Carole Thomson jdavethomson at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 29 21:22:08 EST 2008

Just goes to show that we have Rednecks in Canada too!

And if you ever followed World Cup Downhill Skiing in the late 70's, we had
some Crazy Canucks back then also.
Those fellows were never concerned about speed or conditions, they completed
some amazing ski races (and had some wild crashes too!).

I trust all our American cousins had a wonderful thanksgiving and that
family was the most important part..

Dave, Calgary - 68 Kelmark, 66 Corsa 140-4 Vert
and my one owner 70 Camaro Z28.