<VV> Drill for the EZ-Car Lift

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Nov 29 21:54:40 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/26/2008 7:22:16 PM Pacific Standard Time, Sethracer
writes:

I settled on a 1/2" drive Milwaukee 1250-1 Heavy Duty  D-Handle drill. It is
a nice piece of work, smooth and powerful, but not real  heavy. It should have
no problem driving the lift, or hole sawing through  sheet metal. I just hope
I don't sprain my wrist with the power. I will  probably give it a real
tryout on Saturday, if the rain  stops!

As Promised.  I spun the Camaro all the way up on the lift this  evening.
The new drill hardly knew the car was there. I am quite  satisfied. I am sure my
small Black & Decker will appreciate it as  well!!

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette

AOL.com.